Tired of being a loser? Are people around you winning and “happy”, meanwhile, you’re here feeling like a complete failure?
Life is like a game, and like all games, there must be winners and there must be losers.
Right now you are losing, and you have two options: either change your current strategy, or keep losing.
Below, I will share with you the unexplored strategies on how to stop being a loser. Strategies that changed my life and the life of many other men just like YOU!
How To Stop Being A Loser Phase #1: “The Harsh Truth”
Feeling The Way You Do Is Normal?
I want you to know that feeling like a loser is entirely reasonable. Some people are so fucking weak and pathetic, that tell you: “No, you shouldn’t tell yourself that!” Or, No, you’re not a loser; you just have bad luck!”
Fuck that!…those people are so weak and scared that they’re covering the truth, when in fact, it is the truth that’s gonna set you free.
Task#1: Admitting The Truth
The first task is to stand in front of a mirror, look yourself in the eyes and admit that you’re losing. Not because of other people but because of YOU! And the decisions you’ve made up to this point.
Once you do, you can officially start the guide into transforming your life and leaving your old identity in the past.
Task# 2: Writing down ALL Your Insecurities
The second task is writing down everything you hate about yourself, every flaw you have, and everything that is ultimately broken in you.
This could be your weight, the way you speak, your height,
Once you have that list,
I want you to put a check mark next to everything you can work on and change. No matter how hard it is, or how much time it’ll take, put a checkmark next to it.
The things that you can’t change, put a star next to those; things like your height or your nose, whatever….
Task#3: The Plan
Now that you’ve admitted your current situation and have all your troubles on paper, it’s time to plan the strategy.
The things that have a checkmark next to them are things you will be working on for the next years of your life.
Accept the things you can’t change (the one with the stars), and dare to change the things you can.
Words Of Wisdom
Now that you have identified your weaknesses and insecurities, you can spend your time transforming them into strengths.
This super important because it’ll change yourself image.
You’ll start seeing yourself as worthy of winning.
And if you ask any athlete or life coach, they will tell you the most important part of winning is mindset. So, congratulations, you have started strengthening yours.
When you begin eliminating flaws that have been present for years, you’ll find it easier to accept shit you can’t change.
How To Stop Being A Loser Phase #2: “The Hustle”
Phase #2 is about taking action and grinding. Now that you know which things to change, all is left is grind and hustle. There are no more excuses…
Task #1: Pick 2 Things You’ll be working On First
- Pick 2 things on your list you actually believe you can change immediately.
- Work on them for a month,
- Make them your focus and priority
- Be patient, lay one brick a day,
eventuallyyou’ll build the wall.
- Don’t make the mistake of working on more than 2 things at a time. It will spread you thin and you’ll end up with nothing.
Task #2: Wake Up Early
- Waking up early is not only natural for us but it’s healthy and convenient.
- Waking up earlier will set you up to have a great day ahead.
- There are only 24 hours a day don’t waste precious time by waking up late.
- Try waking up when the sun rises.
- Sleeping 8 hours a day is important for your well being, don’t forget that.
Task #3: Eliminate Distractions
- Social media is a pure waste of time if you’re not where you want to be in life.
- Toxic people that don’t contribute anything positive into your life are a distraction.
- Unless you’re eating lunch or having a rest day distractions are just pulling you back.
- Anything that is not taking you where you want to go is a fucking distraction.
Task #4 : Win More Than You Lose
- Everything you do in life has one of two feelings: a “winning” feeling or a “losing” feeling. Make sure you’re winning most of the time.
- Don’t break your own promises. This will only result in feeling like a loser.
- As long as you’re winning at least 7 out of 10 times a day you’ll feel like a winner.
- If you do lose in something, just get back in the game and win next time.
Task #5: Maintenance & Growth
- When you start seeing results it very easy to start slacking. Don’t fall for this and work as hard as you did to get where you are now.
- Maintaining your results is like watering a plant, you have to do it constantly if not it dies.
- Throughout your day you’re always reinforcing a behavior. Make sure it’s the right one.
- Push yourself every day just 1%…Eventually, you’ll reach 100% and you’ll be a different person…this is how growth works.
Words of Wisdom
After this phase, you should be feeling pretty good about yourself. You have taken action in changing the direction of your life. Now it’s just a matter of consistency and time to reap the fruits of your hard labor.
This might take up to 6 months, but remember that every single week that passes, you’ll be feeling better and better.
Don’t ever get discouraged, because time will keep running regardless of what you do, so take advantage and do what’s right for you. Don’t forget to track your results and grow just 1% a day.
How To Stop Being A Loser Phase #3: “Change of Mindset”
Difference In Mindset: Winner Vs. A Loser.
The game of life is a fair, in my opinion.
You might think that you have it worse than others; or perhaps, others have it worse than you. But the reality is that the world always seeks balance, YING YANG.
The reason most people think they have it worse than others, is that they simply don’t know everything a person goes through. It’s impossible to know. We all have problems and flaws…
Nobody gets away from this…Nobody.
The Game Ain’t Rigged
What differentiates the loser from the winner, is that the loser feels like the game is rigged, while the winner believes the game is fair. That’s it!…
Losers believe they never had a choice; they’re victims of reality. When in fact, they are the ones creating that reality. Winners, on the other hand, believe they have control over their destiny.
It’s like if you’d start playing a videogame with the mindset that no matter what you do, you’ll end up losing. Inevitably you’ll end up losing because your decisions and thoughts were directed into not winning. And that’s how you end up being a loser at 30 and beyond.
This is how most people live life, thinking from the get-go that no matter what they do, they’ll end up failing.
And it’s not like you’re born with this mindset, you just create it one day, and then with your behaviors and decisions, you keep reinforcing it.
How To Stop Being A Loser #Recap
- Start by being truthful to yourself
- Eliminate you insecurities
- Cultivate positive habits
- Cultivate a winner’s mindset
- Reinforce both habits and mindset
- Realize we’re all fucked up
- The game of life is fair and you’re in control of most things
- Hustle and grind
- Grow 1% a day
- Look at life as a game…You can either win or lose…you decide.